Jason Ritter Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
Cool and casual is what this hairdo is all about. The back and sides are tapered and worn down, while the top is left longer and left to fall naturally for a low-fuss look and feel. This style is best suited for those with straight hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks. Only a small amount of product is needed for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.