Jake T Austin Short Straight Hairstyle
This cool do is cut short around the back and sides, blending into the top which is left long enough to sweep back for a casual look and feel. This is a great style for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style. A little product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.