Gerard Butler Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Cool and low-fuss is the main idea for this hairdo. The back and sides are clipper cut short to maintain a neat finish to the edges. The top is left slightly longer to be styled with a little product for shape. This is a great look for most hair types and easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.