Emile Hirsch Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
This low-fuss hairstyle is cut short around the sides and back blending into the top length that is left long enough to be styled with a little product. This is a great look for those wanting a simple do for a casual occasion. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.