Eddie Redmayne Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Ash)
Cool and casual is the main idea for this look. The sides and back are scissor cut to achieve a wispy look and feel the edges, while the top length is jagged cut to achieve a texture for easy styling. This look is perfect for those with naturally straight hair and needs regular trims to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.