Ed Westwick Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Short and simple is this look is about. The back and sides are cropped short and close to the head leaving the top long enough to add product giving it a shaggy finish. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks is needed to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.