Daniel kept his hairstyle short and simple for the 85th Annual Academy Awards. The sides and back are clipper cut close to the head, blending into the top length that is jagged cut and spiked up for height and texture. This is an easy style to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs a small amount of product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.