The back and sides of this dark brown 'do is cropped short and close to the head maintaining a neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into to the top length that is left enough to be styled high for shape texture. This is a great style to balance out a round face and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.