- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Gel
Using a small amount of gel, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go.
3 . Style Bangs Up and to the Left Using Gel
Apply a small amount of gel to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the gel as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the left, motion.