Chad Duell Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Neat and tidy is the main aim of this hairstyle. The back and sides are clipper cut short and close to the head blending into the top which is jagged cut to achieve a textured look and feel that is easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste. This is a fab 'do for any occasion and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.