Bryan Cranston Short Straight Hairstyle
Bryan Cranston who is best known as Walter White from the Emmy Award Winning Best Drama wore this casual hairstyle to the 2013 event. The back and sides are cropped short and close to the head blending into the top that is left long enough to style with a little product. This low-fuss hairstyle is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.