Benjamin Bratt Short Straight Hairstyle (Salt and Pepper)
The main aim of this casual hairstyle is texture and wispy ends thanks to the jagged cut layers all through the top making it easy to style with a little product. The sides and back are cropped short and close to the head to maintain a neat and tidy edge for a brilliant finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.