Adam Scott Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This naturally straight mane is clipper cut short around the back and sides while the top is jagged cut and left long enough to style up for height and texture. This hairstyle is best suited for those with naturally straight hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.