Adam Irigoyen Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
The back and sides of this cool 'do are clipper cut short and close to the head to maintain a neat edge, blending into the top which is jagged cut and left long enough to style up for shape and texture. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.