Trevor Jackson Short Curly Afro Hairstyle - Black
This mini afro 'do is tapered around the back and sides while the top is left slightly longer for shape. This hairstyle is perfect for those with naturally tight curly hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel and Fingers
Apply your gel to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel to set.