Michael Ealy Short Curly Afro Hairstyle - Black
This natural afro mane is tapered into the nape and sides while the top is left slightly longer to achieve a rounded shape. This is a low-fuss hairstyle best suited for those with thick tight curly hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.