Kevin Jonas Short Curly Hairstyle
The sides and back of this dark brown mane is clipper cut short and close the head to maintain a neat and tidy finish to the edges while the top is left longer to allow the natural movement of the tight curls. This look will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.
1 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.