- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape:
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2 . Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3 . Flatten the Top Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more gel-wax.