Jessie Eisenberg Short Curly Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape:
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Style the Back Out Using Gel-wax
Using gel-wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a soft and shiny result. For maximum hold the use of gel is recommended.
2 . Style Bangs Forward Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs to the ends for shine and texture.
3 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.
4 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.