Jason O Mara Short Curly Hairstyle
The back and sides of this naturally curly mane is cut short and close to the head, blending into the top jagged cut layers which gives this style texture and edge. A little moulding paste or wax is needed to style this look and regular trims every 4-6 weeks will keep this 'do in shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.