Darren Criss Short Curly Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This curly 'do is layered all over to balance out the volume and movement of the natural kinks. This simple style is best suited for those with naturally curly hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape. A little product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.