Dan Godlin Short Curly Hairstyle - Medium Red (Copper)
This natural red mane is clipper cut short around the sides and back blending into the top length that is left long enough to allow the curls to do what they do best. This look is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs a small amount of product for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.