- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the blow-dryer to get a small amount of the moisture out. Applying the styling products into slightly damp hair will create better hold.
1 . Apply Gel Spray to Roots
Hold the gel spray no closer than 3 inches from your hair and then evenly mist the gel spray into the roots to create a stronger hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down. Using your gel spray in this fashion will create added hold and a longer lasting style.
2 . Flip Head and Use a Diffuser and Fingers
Tip your head upside down and move the diffuser up to the ends, motioning the diffuser to the scalp in circular movements. Make sure the blow-dryer speed is on low and try not to completely dry the hair off. Leaving a little bit of moisture will allow the hair to dry naturally.
3 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.
4 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.