Alfred Enoch Short Curly Afro Hairstyle - Black
This afro do is tapered into the head through the sides and back leaving the top long enough to give this look height and shape making it a great casual style to frame a round face. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to help this style in shape and only a little product is needed to add gloss.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.