Al Jean Short Curly Hairstyle - Medium Grey (Salt and Pepper)
The back and sides of this style is tapered into the head, blending into the top which is left long enough for the curls to give shape and texture. This is best suited for those who have a natural kink in their locks. This is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.