Joshua Jackson Short Curly Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
The back and sides of this naturally curly 'do are cut short and close to the head blending into the top length that is left long enough to allow for natural movement giving the over-all style shape. This look is best suited for those with curly hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks. Only a small amount of product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.