Jaden Smith Short Curly Afro Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This naturally tight curly mane is cropped short and close to the head around the back and sides while the top is left slightly longer to for shape and style. This look is great for those with naturally thick curly hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.