Darren Criss Short Curly Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
This curly 'do is tapered into the head around the back and sides while the top is left slightly longer and worn flat to contour the head for a low-fuss finish. This is great look to balance out a long face and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape. Only a small amount of product is needed for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.