Darren Criss Short Curly Hairstyle - Black
This naturally curly mane is tapered into the head around the back and sides while the top is left slightly longer to allow the curls to contour the head. This simple style is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs a small amount of product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: This style is best re-created in naturally curly hair.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.