Darren Criss Short Curly Hairstyle - Black
The sides and back of this dark mane are cut short and close to the head, blending into the top which is jagged cut and left long enough to allow the natural movement of the curls. This low-fuss needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks and a small amount of product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.