Corbin Bleu Short Curly Afro Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This curly 'do is cut short and close to the sides and back of the head leaving the top slightly longer to allow the natural curls to do what they do best. This casual 'do is great for those with naturally curly hair and perfect for any occasion. Regular trims is needed to maintain this shape and a little product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally into your hair to create better hold.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.