Thomas Ian Nicholas Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Black
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.
2 . Piece the Ends Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
3 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.