Cristian De La Fuente Medium Wavy Hairstyle
Description(Added: 13th November 2010 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Style Sides Behind Ear Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
2 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
3 . Smooth the Top Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing as you go. Be sure to choose your desired result first go as moulding cream's holding properties make it hard to re-arrange the look of this hairstyle.