Ben Schwartz Medium Wavy Hairstyle
Big and natural is the main idea for this hairstyle. The sides and back are cropped short and swept back while the top is left longer allowing movement, height and shape making it best suited for those with round face shapes. This is a great style for any causal occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.