Robert Pattinson Medium Straight Hairstyle
Description(Added: 11th November 2010 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Apply Gel Spray to Roots
Hold the gel spray no closer than 3 inches from your hair and then evenly mist the gel spray into the roots to create a stronger hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down. Using your gel spray in this fashion will create added hold and a longer lasting style.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
Using your blow-dryer, flip your head upside down and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
3 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.
4 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.