Scott MacIntyre's 'do at the American Idol Top 13 party was cut in uniform layers to balance out the volume and bounce of his hair and to encourage his natural curls to do their thing. A little serum or sculpture lotion is the perfect hair styling product to use to separate the curls for definition. This look is best suited for those with naturally curly hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax, Sculpture Lotion, and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally into your hair to create better hold.