Chris Cornell Medium Curly Hairstyle
Chris Cornell let his natural waves out at the 7th Annual Stuart House Benefit and looked great! Medium to long layers were cut around his sides and back to balance out his look and to enhance the bounce and body through his mid-lengths to ends. This hairstyle is perfect for those with long face shapes and needs only a little hair product to style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax, Gel Spray, and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: This style will best be re-created in naturally wavy or curly hair.