- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Spray and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
1 . Apply Gel Spray
Evenly mist gel spray around the top and sides to create a soft hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down.
2 . Style the Back Messy Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your palms and then roughly rub the gel-wax into back of your style. For a messier finish use circular hand movements.
3 . Style Sides Messy Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your sides using your fingertips and mess the hair in a circular motion, piecing the ends out as you go and as messy as you like. For a softer hold, use only a small amount of gel-wax.
4 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.