Gotye Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Chocolate)
Description(Added: 11th February 2013 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Scrunch Dry Hair with a Blow-dryer and Fingers
Use your hand to scrunch the hair as you blow-dry. Remember to keep the blow-dryer on a low speed and heat setting and to leave some moisture in your hair.
3 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
4 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.