Robert Pattinson Short Straight Hairstyle
Robert Pattinson wowed the crowd with his weird and wacky hairdo at the world premiere of Twilight. The back layers were graduated up to medium length layers, jagged-cut through the top to achieve a textured finish. Wispy strands were cut to fall on his face and soften his look. This hairstyle is best suited to those with fine to medium hair types.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and mess your hair to add extra body.