Robert Pattinson wowed the crowd with his weird and wacky hairdo at the world premiere of Twilight. The back layers were graduated up to medium length layers, jagged-cut through the top to achieve a textured finish. Wispy strands were cut to fall on his face and soften his look. This hairstyle is best suited to those with fine to medium hair types.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and mess your hair to add extra body.