Rajiv Dhall Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
Rajiv Dhall is a singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and part-time actor. In December 2010, he started uploading videos to his YouTube channel "TwentyForSeven" which now has over 630,000 subscribers and over 60,000,000 views.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, and Square
- Hair Density: Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use strong hold styling wax to style the front straight up to achieve this look.
1 . Dry Hair Messy with Blow-dryer and Fingers
Using your blow-dryer, tilt your head forward and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
2 . Spike Top Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the wax in before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. Repeat in each new section. For longer lasting spikes use a generous amount of hard wax.