Pete Wentz Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3 . Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4 . Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.
5 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.
6 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.