- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Spray, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use the blow-dryer to get a small amount of the moisture out. Applying the styling products into slightly damp hair will create better hold.
1 . Apply Gel Spray
Evenly mist gel spray around the top and sides to create a soft hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
Using your blow-dryer, flip your head upside down and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
3 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
4 . Style Sides Behind Ear Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
5 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.
6 . Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
7 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.