- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Sculpture Lotion
Apply sculpture lotion to the palm of the hand and then place it evenly throughout the hair. Sculpture lotion can be used as an alternative to mousse for messy hair, as a styling aid when blow-drying for volume, and for a stronger hold.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
Using your blow-dryer, flip your head upside down and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
3 . Tease Hair
Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.
4 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
5 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.