High and wispy was the main aim for CJ Baran's hairstyle at the 10th annual T.J. Martell Foundation Family Day. His thick hair was jagged cut or razored to achieve a weightless and wispy finish to the ends. This allowed the layers at the crown to be spiked up and out while the top was styled flat to contour the head.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.