- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21 and 21 - 30
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.
1 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
2 . Wax the Back of Hair Out
Using wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result. Remember not to overdo the wax or your result will be a flat and greasy style.
3 . Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips then drag through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Pinching the ends will create soft texture.
4 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
To finish the look, apply wax to your fingertips, making sure to smooth the wax over all of your fingers, then simply pinch the wax onto the ends of your hair, applying as much or as little as needed.
5 . Spike Top Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the wax in before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. Repeat in each new section. For longer lasting spikes use a generous amount of hard wax.
6 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.