Gareth Gates Medium Straight Hairstyle
Gareth Gates made quite an impression at the 2009 Laurence Olivier Awards with this wicked hairstyle. His layers were razor cut to maintain wispy edges all over and were styled out in different directions for a fantastic finish. A little wax or moulding cream will keep this style in place.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.