Kate Hudson - Curly Updo Hairstyle
This was a funked-up look for Kate Hudson at the New York premiere of Bride Wars. Her copper golden locks were teased at the crown to achieve height and lift, and loose waves were left out through the sides to soften the front. The back of her style was braided to expose her sexy back and finish off her look brilliantly.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.