Amy Adams decided to wear an upstyle to the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The back of her locks are pulled up and pinned to the back of the head, while the front is left out to soften the face and completes the over-all style brilliantly.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.